Ahead of our play areas opening we have been given guidance to follow to ensure everyone that wishes to use them stays safe. The guidance follows the Government advice and also The Association of Play Industries (API) recommendations.
Everyone deserves the chance to play safely and we ask for your co-operation with the following:
• The maximum number of users will be 10 within The Green play area and 20 within the Bearsted Woodland Trust play area.
• 1 family member to accompany 1 child
• Please retain 1m distance from other users e.g. pushing swings
• To enable as many children as possible to use the equipment please limit use to 30 minutes during busy periods.
• Use of hand sanitiser gel or wipes is advised when using the equipment
• When using equipment do not touch face
• Consumption of food and drink within play areas is not permitted
• Please use bins provided or take litter home