Sadly the Parish Noticeboard at the Church Landway / Ashford Road has been damaged by a vehicle.
This has been removed and the area has been made safe.
We hope to repair and return the Noticeboard as soon as possible.
Booking and ticket information here:
Bearsted Parish Councils Summer Playscheme will be running from Monday 27th July until Friday 7th August 2020 each weekday at Roseacre Junior School.
The Playscheme has been running a number of years and provides local people with childcare from 9am -1pm.
There will be a mixture of activities for children to take part in and will also give children the chance to make new friends from other local schools.
The Playscheme is for school age children up to 11 years of age.
This year there will be some changes due to COVID-19. At the moment we are planning to operate as follows but this is subject to change:
- Children will be put into small bubbles by age.
- Two types of tickets will be on sale a ‘week one’ and a ‘week two’ ticket. This is to help us group children and manage staffing levels.
- Tickets cover all five days of the week purchased. i.e week one ticket covers 27th July to 31st July and the week two ticket covers 3rd August – 7th Your child will be welcome to attend any of the days during the week you purchase.
- We would request that children do not attend if a member of the household is isolating,
- Each bubble will spend the week together moving from activity to activity during the day.
Q- What’s the refund policy?
- Refunds are not possible.
Q- If my child only wants to attend for one day and not a full week can I buy a ticket for this?
- Sadly not this year as we need to plan and manage the bubble.
Q- Can I get a refund on the days my child does not attend?
- Sorry, we will not have the ability to part-refund a ticket.
Q- Can my child attend for just part of a week?
- Yes, if you child wants to attend for example Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but not Thursday and Friday that is fine.
Q- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Please bring proof of your purchase either on your device or printed. Please show this when you drop your child off.
Q-Can I update my registration information?
- No, you cannot update any of the information once the ticket is booked and paid for.
Q- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
- Tickets (child’s place) are not transferable due to the information that the organisers need to capture about the child attending for health and safety reasons.
Q- Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration does not match the person who attends?
- No, tickets (child’s place) are not transferable due to the information that the organisers need to capture about the child attending for health and safety reasons.
Q- Is lunch provided?
- No, lunches are not provided so a suitable packed lunch and drink in a labelled bottle should be brought.
Q- Can my child be in a ‘group’ with their friend?
- We will do our best to group children with a friend if you send this as a request to us.
Q- Do you accept childcare vouchers?
- We are not able to accept childcare vouchers.
Q- Where is Playscheme?
- Roseacre Junior School, The Landway, Bearsted ME14 4BL
Q- I have a question that is not answered here, who do I contact?